Saturday, April 11, 2009

What You Feel Inside, You create Outside

 I went to a dear friends home for a Passover Seder.  She has designed a beautiful modern home that is filled with exquisite art work.  Ellen and her husband love sharing their home with friends and she goes to great lengths to bring out different accessories and dinnerware patterns depending upon the occasion and the size of the group.  She always creates a very festive environment and the lucky ones who have been invited over always look forward to see what she has come up with each and every time. 

As we were all seated, Ellen spoke of her joy in shopping for flowers, selecting a very creative menu and arranging everything to perfection to share with her friends and family.  She acknowledged that her very modern style did not not appeal to everyone but that they could all FEEL the love that was there.

I was stunned, for that was exactly the word I had just written about a couple of hours earlier in my latest blog post. It affirmed that I was on to something as well as knowing why this lovely soul and I are friends.     

No comments:

Post a Comment