Monday, May 11, 2009

Tapping into Inspiration or Not!

I'm preparing for a new series that I will be writing for Jennifer McLean's upcoming membership website. My section will be "Your Spiritual Home".  I'm excited and nervous.  Hoping that Spirit will guide me with enough inspiration to keep up with a weekly column.

When I first agreed to do this I was off the wall with excitement, knowing that this was the next step in going public in merging my spiritual self with my designer self.  The next 3 days were filled with panic, fear and exhaustion worrying that I would not have enough inspiration to write every week about an area that I feel is very sacred and important.  Writing about the next pretty chair or accessory?  EASY!  Writing about stuff of the heart and soul and how it relates to your home environment......  OH MY GOD!  

I'm very curious how any of you have dealt with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment