Friday, May 15, 2009

WHAT IS HOME?

Is your home merely a place to sleep and eat?  A home is more than a place of shelter, storage and eating.  It should be a place that supports our needs & nurtures our spirit.  Home should be your shelter from the outside world, it should be a place for sanctuary and retreat, fun and joy. Your home should function in harmony with who you are.

For those of us who are seekers of a deeper truth to who we are, our homes and offices should be a support system to our deepening awakening , awareness & sensitivity.  What may have worked for us even a few years ago may not support who we are today.  We are all waking to the truth of who we are.  We are being taught to go deeply within to hear, see and feel what is real and true for each and every one of us.  Although we are all one in the deepest sense, no one is the same and no one has the same needs, dreams and desires. 

 Because each one of us is unique, there is not one approach or solution that works for everyone.  I am  not a follower of RULES.  I do not follow or practice Fung Shui because it does not resonate for me, thou it may for you.  One size fits all is not my path.  I am here to honor the individual and to find out what works best for them.  I dig deeply, I question a lot and I come up with possibilities.  I return to the drawing board if it doesn't feel right to my clients.
I will fight, for only so long, for what I believe is right but at the end of the day, the truth is that it is not my home and it is my clients who have to be happy.

My clients are drawn to me because of my style and creativity.  They like that I custom  design furniture that is just for them and no one else.  They know that I love playing with color, but most of all they know that I will listen to what is most important to them and honor them.

No comments:

Post a Comment